Thursday 17 November 2011

The Conjurer of My spirit and of My soul

As a new day dawns,
I begin to feel like a lowly pawn:
a pawn in the excruciating  game of life;
it was then that the Lady gave me the courage.
the courage to do battle and to face every strife.

The noble Lady said,
"u have the might of a knight";
thus I did not have the heart to give up the fight.
she said it with such conviction, that she made me ponder
on how a lowly pawn could become a true wonder.

with the Lady as my guide
and as she stands by my side,
I start believing in myself,
And break out of the calcareous shell
free from the tight bonds of  an inferior life.

Like the meandering brook ,
fearless and unstoppable that flows swiftly through the land,
The Lady with her virtues is always at hand.
Always there to inspire,motivate n encourage,
everything she lays her eyes on will surely flourish.

The Lady calls upon your spirit and makes it mighty and strong,
she'll leave u feeling fearless,n yet enthralled.
there was a boy who was lifeless n maimed,
she changed him forever n will probably do it again.
that boy was I--Now no more just a lowly lonely pawn.

 All magic is but an illusion , for all that is conjurer up or pulled out of a hat , can also be made to vanish with the flick of a wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment